March 15, 2011

Fire on West Main Street

I drove by the damaged building this weekend and wondered, but the Journal reported yesterday with a pretty complete report on what had happened. 72-74 West Main Street had a fire apparently caused by a natural gas wall heater. No one was injured, but five households are displaced, and the Red Cross is helping.

Dryden Community Garden signups are tonight from 6:30pm to 8:00pm at the Dryden Cafe.

Posted by simon at March 15, 2011 7:48 AM in , ,
Note on photos