July 31, 2004

Generator poisons contractors; opinions

Emergency crews responded to a carbon-monoxide poisoning incident in Dryden yesterday after two men were overcome by fumes in a basement where they had set up a generator.

On the opinion page, John and Marlene Nardi of Freeville send a Laurel to Danby American Legion Post 221 and everyone involved in a July 24th benefit. Dorothy Manley worries that opponents of gay marriage aren't showing backbone while "so many manage to stand strong against the president and his agenda."

Posted by simon at July 31, 2004 10:21 AM in , ,
Note on photos